Dugway Proving Grounds
Mission and Installation Contracting Command-Dugway Proving Ground is a full-service contracting office. It awards and manages the full spectrum of contract vehicles in support of the Army Test and Evaluation Command and Developmental Test Command's West Desert Test Center, Installation Management Command's garrison functions, and other tenant and federal agencies conducting testing and training on Dugway Proving Ground. Using innovative contracting methods and a highly competent workforce, office staff responds to the needs of the fluctuating test and training requirements. They are committed to supporting the warfighter and improving the quality of life at Dugway Proving Ground.
A. Jim Keetch
Provide disciplined and responsive contracting solutions to Dugway Proving Ground - one of the nation's major range and test facility bases for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives - in facilitating testing, evaluation and training for our nation's operating force and first responders.
A team of premier civilian contracting professionals, accountable to the taxpayer, that provides exceptional, cost effective contracting solutions for our customers.
- Provide high quality, timely, customer-focused contracting guidance and acquisition solutions to our customers.
- Assist customers by providing training, education and support on acquisition processes.
- Meet or exceed congressionally mandated socio-economic goals and promote competition.
- Optimize our workforce capacity with professionally trained, highly skilled, dynamic acquisition professionals who are empowered to successfully provide sound business advice and add value to our customers.
- Develop relationships with contractors and vendors that have a proven track record of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness that will exceed customer expectations and requirements.