Joint Base Lewis McChord
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command-Joint Base Lewis-McChord contracting office provides effective and efficient contracting support to joint customers that produce the best value to the mission, service members and their families, and the installation community.
MICC-JBLM provides support to Army and Air Force customers on the joint base as well as Army requirements at Yakima Training Center, Wash. Its procurements include supplies, services, minor construction, utilities, and grant-cooperative agreement support.
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command-Joint Base Lewis-McChord and 902nd Contingency Contracting Battalion provide our joint base partners and activities with disciplined and responsive contracting solutions and oversight. On order, the 902nd CCBn provides trained and deployable contracting support scalable to the operating force needs.
Known for premier and timely contracting support, practices and oversight.
- Provide high quality, timely, customer-focused contracting guidance and acquisition solutions to our customers in accordance with DoD-established Joint Base Common Output Level Standards.
- Assist customers by providing training, education and support on acquisition processes.
- Meet or exceed congressionally mandated socio-economic goals and promote competition.
- Optimize our workforce capacity with professionally trained, highly skilled, dynamic acquisition professionals who are empowered to successfully provide sound business advice and add value to our customers.
- Develop relationships with contractors and vendors that have a proven track record of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness that will exceed customer expectations and requirements.