Privacy and Security
Privacy and Security Notice
1. The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) website is provided as a public service.
2. Information presented on the MICC website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to DefenseLINK comment form.
Accessibility and External Link Information Notice
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, the U.S. Army, or the U.S. Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command of the linked Websites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of Defense, the U.S. Army and the U.S. Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Website. We consider an external link to be a hyperlinks to non-DoD web resources.
Section 508 compliance. If you encounter problems in accessing our web site, please send an e-mail to the Webmaster with the URL (the web site address) describing what problems are encountered. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Headquarters Mission and Installation Command is working to be compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998 for the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 to make our web site accessible to everyone.
If an accessibility conversion tool is needed to help read PDF files, please visit the Adobe accessibility site at access.adobe.com.