regulations and policies
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is the primary document in the Federal Acquisition Regulations System, containing uniform policies and procedures for acquisition by all federal agencies.
- FARSite is a contracting laboratory offering a variety of tools and helpful
links that are regularly updated. Ensure that you refresh your web browser to view the most current pages.
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI) is the procurement regulation applicable to DoD contracting activities that implements and supplements the FAR.
- DFARS Quick Reference allows members of the acquisitions community to
quickly and conveniently conduct electronic searches for information.
- Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS) implements and supplements the FAR and the DFARS in order to establish uniform policies for Army acquisition.
- DOD Directive 5000.01, The Defense Acquisition System, May 12, 2003 , provides management principles and policies for all Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition programs.
- DOD Instruction 5000.02, Operation of the Defense Acquisition System, December 2, 2008 , contains the first major changes in five years to the DoD acquisition policies, which establishes the framework for translating capability needs and technology opportunities into stable, affordable, and well-managed acquisition programs, from systems acquisition lifecycle to acquisition of services.
Last updated: June 30, 2017