Fort Eustis Contracting Office
Welcome to Mission and Installation Contracting Command Fort Eustis (MICC -
Fort Eustis). We are committed to providing professional contracting
support to our customers. MICC - Fort Eustis provides acquisition and
contracting support in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures
to TRADOC HQ and select TRADOC major subordinate commands, TACOM Watercraft,
select IMCOM organizations, DLS, JBLE tenant activities, and MEDCOM. Types
of supplies and services we procure include:
- Information Technology
- Base Operations Contracts
- TRADOC mission contracts
- TRADOC service contracts
- Language services
- Distributed learning services
- Depot level maintenance for all Army Watercraft
- Master contracts for services
Lance R. Beuschel
Provide Army Commands, installations and activities with responsive contracting solutions and oversight.
Known for premier and timely contracting support, practices and oversight.Be the contracting office of choice through a highly trained and motivated staff of contracting professionals committed to providing timely support to our customers as an integral part of their mission supported by a contract.
- Ensure contracts meet customer requirements, reflect sound business judgment, and comply with laws and regulations.
- Select contractors that provide the best value to the Government.
- Ensure contractors deliver quality goods and services that meet the Commander's requirements, on time and at a reasonable cost.
- Ensure contractors are paid fair and reasonable compensation for their services.